Saturday, January 10, 2009

You are going to love this!

(This was the beautiful view on my way to Denver.)

I just got back from Denver, CO from a Pampered Chef Leadership Conference. It was awesome, as usual! All of my fantastic customers are going to love the new products coming out this spring! PLUS, if anyone out there has EVER thought of a home based business with the Pampered Chef- you should SO GIVE IT A TRY!!! The company is giving us a raise! Can you believe it? In a time when people are getting laid off and losing their jobs, Pampered Chef is giving their consultants MORE!!!
(Look, even this bear outside the Conference Center was interested to know more!)


I am very excited to share all the fabulousity, which is Pampered Chef, with everyone! Let me know if you want to hear more or host a show...I am actually featuring a great one that is a fast, family-friendly meal that only costs about $2 per serving! I bet your wallets would love a bunch of those meals, huh??

It is hard to even contain myself!! Pampered Chef ROCKS!!

2 comments:

Jen H said...

Wow!! You really shouldn't hold back your emotions. I hear that bottling up your excitement may lead to you exploding one day. Really, tell us how the conf was! ha ha

Ganine said...

Way cool!! I can't wait to see more products.. especially since I seem to be in the kitchen a lot these days. I miss my mother in law :(