Monday, January 26, 2009

Pulling Through

I have not been the best at keeping the postings coming - I do have 1 in the waiting though...about my distaste for the I-Phone...mainly Chris's new I Phone. Anyway - it is more in the "venting" stage right now - so I may revise it & post it at a later time.

I have been sick since late Friday night - luckily after I had my show. Sunday had a small relief, our neighbor, Heather, took the girls to church for me so I was able to get some extra sleep in! Today I am starting to feel better, at least I am functioning & managed to get some laundry washed & the dishes cleaned up from the weekend.

Chris has been in PA since last Wednesday & I am hoping will return home Thursday night. His Grandfather passed away last week.
So there is my little update - better than nothing, right?? Once I am back to my weird self, I will get back to the fun posts...even if I am the only one who thinks so!

3 comments:

Jen H said...

You're not the Only one! I love your posts and often find them rather amusing. (We are twins though, so . . .) ha ha!

Feel better sis!

Melanie Parker said...

I am sorry you are not feeling well, especially when you are holding down the house without your hubby. I hope you return to good health soon.
And I did not know you are a twin.

And...I loved your post of Christianna's art in photography. Yesterday I was looking for a picture and saw that my daughter did some art work of her own. I had to laugh.

Nicole said...

We aren't actually twins - we are 15 months apart. It's kind of a joke since so many people thought & still think we are twins!! We are just a couple of cute sisters!