Thursday, May 14, 2009

Weirdness at PTA Conference 2009

I mentioned in Chris's birthday post that we went to the PTA Conference in Provo. Well, the classes were great! I went to the more "artsy fartsy" classes that were geared towards Reflections & Individual Development and Chris attended the ones centered on police & safety issues.
But I am going to share a couple...let's just say, "interesting" things I saw.
First up: the toilet at the hotel. It was all wrapped up & sanitized...just for us!!
See! It said it right on the wrapper!
Then the best weirdness EVER:
This entire truck was sprayed with bed liner!
You can really tell with the close-up. So, would you do this to your vehicle???
And there you have it!

1 comment:

Jen H said...

That is awesome! I want to do that to the van as soon as we have some extra dough just lying around. Say . . . dough . . . there is another painting idea. hmmmm. . .