Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another trip down memory lane...

Tonight I was driving home from a Pampered Chef show and a song came on the radio. Boy, it took me back! The song: "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leopard. I seriously don't even know how old we were when this happened, but we were young. One summer, our Aunt & Uncle & cousins from NY were visiting. My cousin John, my sister Jennie & I decided to put on a performance for the family. We totally lip synced to that song on our back porch! John was the lead singer, Jennie the guitarist, and I was the drummer. We had the most awesome set of drums too! We set up our 2 big garbage cans and went to town! ( I don't think that I was much more than a foot & a half taller than the garbage cans too.) We didn't really know much more than the chorus as we went along, but it is something I think about and can't help but smile. I wish I had a picture from that day.

1 comment:

Jen H said...

As soon as I saw the song you were talking about I knew what you were going to write! It totally made me smile and took me back too! How cool would it have been if we had a video of that performance!