Friday, June 13, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame!

Today we all took a trip to see our Salt Lake Bees play. It was lots of fun - except for the 10 seconds of almost terror when we lost the girls. They were actually following the wrong person in the crowd and turned right instead of left @ the top of the stairs. Whew! Sad to say, that the Bees did not win this one - but it was a great game!
After the game was over, the girls ran around the bases. Something that they love to do!

All in all, it was a night of fun, food, family, food, excitement - did I mention food? (Dad kept checking out all the food that other people around us would be eating. It was hilarious! When he finally decided to eat, he just got pizza. Crazy!) Tonight I was proud of myself - I really didn't get as much junk as usual. Just 1 brat w/ the works & a bag of kettle corn. --I even have alot of the popcorn left for my road trip tomorrow.

No comments: