Sunday, June 1, 2008

Staples


Thursday - Picture 29

I know I am a bit behind here people - it has been a busy few days. I feel bad too! I have been pretty good with the picture a day until the very end of May!

So - I figure that I will make a quick post & get to the pictures tomorrow....so today's blog is all about staples...and not the metal type variety - I am talking food staples we have here in our family.

Christianna: Mac & Cheese, string cheese, peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, apples, bananas, carrots & italian dressing

Victoria: string cheese, milk, peanut butter sandwiches, apples, carrots & bleu cheese or ranch dressing

Chris: Ice Cream (in a bucket), sprinkles, marshmellows, cereal (preferrably the crappy sugary
kind that I will not buy for him)

Nicole: Chocolate of some kind or at least a brownie mix, carrots, apples, water

There you have it! So, if anyone out there takes the girls for a day or so, you know what they like!

No comments: