Monday, June 9, 2008

Things are getting better....

I probably should have posted this one earlier! We have been soo insanely crazy & busy with the family visiting, that I barely have time to check my email once a day! Today Chris & I are heading out for a bike ride in the morning & then we all will be migrating south to spend most of the day in Provo with David, Chris's brother.

Anyways, my last post about motor school was...let's say....written a little on the emotional side...So I thought I would update everyone. Yes, we were dissappointed about him not getting a call to join the motors, but Chris is getting alot better about it. Finally seeing the "bright side" of it. It is quite refreshing actually, I am normally at that point by the next day and it takes him alot longer to come around.

So, there you have it! We are doing well and feeling better. And someday, he may just get the opportunity to join the elite group. Who knows? California is looking alot better right now!

Oh, and by the way.... I am hoping that this isn't the case, but ever since we found out the news, I haven't heard from Mel OR Melesa! What's the deal? You guys avoiding me now???

1 comment:

M. M. C. C. said...

WHATEVER!!!! I have left so many comments and checked up on you. I think you are avoiding me :(