Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wishes Do Come True!

I made a wish a few posts ago on June 17th. (You might want to read that one to bring it all together.) I was wishing I had a picture of that day when we had our own impromptu concert on our back porch. Well, who knew! I had a copy of a picture. It was in a ziplock bag with alot of other pictures that had been recovered from our family's house fire. Pretty much everything was lost, so it is so awesome that we have some pictures - even if they are a bit damaged from the heat & water.

There I am banging on the "drums." Take a look at those sexy glasses! I am sure all of you that grew up in the 80's and had to have vision correction, have plenty of pics in those babies! Remember how cool the transition glasses were? (At least I thought they were pretty awesome.)

No comments: