Wednesday, June 4, 2008

crud...that's really all I can say about it...

Well, it's almost 9 pm on Wed. night. We just found out that Chris will not be taken onto the motor squad at the current time. Frankly, we are rather peeved about it. I guess it's good that he is still on the list - but it's still a bummer. I know he was really looking forward to the parades and all the cool stuff the motors do. I figured I would let you all know - since it was such a huge thing for us, especially for Chris. So, maybe you shouldn't ask him about it for a little while - until the disappointment wears off a little. I, of course, am trying to keep his spirits up and acting like a goof in hopes of a smile here or there....so far I managed it 1 time.

He apologized, in advance, if he is a little moody tonight (which he TOTALLY is.) I told him that he should say it again - the apology - in a low sounding voice, really fast. You know, like the disclaimers on TV... "Honey, I cannot be responsible for my angry actions for the rest of the evening, and possibly the next month due to the lack of my getting on the motor squad." Say it over in your head very quickly in that lower voice...it really makes it fun.

No comments: