Sunday, June 8, 2008

Victoria's Baptism




Saturday was a very special and wonderful day! Victoria was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She had many friends & family members to celebrate the day with her. Her Grandparents came from Pennsylvania & Cedar City, her uncle came up from Provo, and we had friends come from various places throughout the Salt Lake valley. There was other family members who we missed, but were there in spirit: Aunt Jennie, Uncle Dallas & the kids, Uncle Tom, Aunt Crystal & the girls, Uncle Patrick, Uncle Todd, Uncle Brian & Aunt Catherine. It was such a wonderful morning. Everyone had a part in her baptism and it was wonderful to have that opportunity. I am very grateful that we had support of friends and family and that the spirit was so strong that morning. I hope and pray that it is something Victoria never forgets.

1 comment:

Jeff & Melesa Loosle said...

Hey Victoria! I am SO sorry I missed your baptism. I woke up with such a headache and becuase I was heading to Wendover to follow Jeff and the guys out I needed to try and get ride of it. Well I did but I am bummed I missed it! I hope it was a spiritual day and congrads on becoming a memeber of the church! Be a good girl!