Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 1 - no school...

...when there normally is!
So, what to do with a gorgeous day? We started it a little later than usual - which is always nice. After breakfast, the girls headed out to play and I decided to work a little on the garden. I packed the girls up into the car and we headed to the hardware store. We searched the aisles for fencing and after a worker showed us that we had passed it - actually it was on the very opposite of the store that we were currently standing...we got the needed supplies and headed back. I started to work. I now have a lovely 2 foot high wire fence surrounding our garden. I didn't want to even try to see if Minnie would stay away from our veggies this year. I figured I would spare myself the "most likely to happen" aggravation.
I then decided that we needed to do something. We got ready and headed up to the Red Butte Gardens. I was picture taking like crazy! SO I will share a few of them...ok...more than a few.













1 comment:

Jen H said...

I can't believe there are that many beautiful flowers already!! Esp since we have a dusting of snow on teh ground right now.