Sunday, April 5, 2009

Minnie - heaven help us! Part 1

This weekend has been filled with Minnie mania! Lets start with Friday, shall we? ***WARNING this story is not for the fainthearted****


As I was getting the girls ready for school, Minnie thought it was a good time to yack something up. Luckily I got her outside on the porch before anything was "produced." It was nasty! A plastic sandwich bag, with something still in it fell to the porch with gooey nasty smelling stuff. Ok, after she was "done" she went back over to it & tried to eat again! Can you believe that? What the heck is her deal with plastic bags anyway?? Not wanting to have to deal with another episode later that day, I had to grab it before it was gone.


I am standing on the porch, in my very cute polka dot pj's, my curly morning hair blowing in the breeze, trying to grip a slimy plastic bag before it goes down the hatch. Chris woke up to me firmly repeating "Drop it Minnie!" I couldn't grip her jaw to open it or I would lose the bag. He came running out to see what was going on. He quickly assessed the situation and grabbed her jaw & pried it open. All along I am gagging like CRAZY. Luckily I hadn't eaten breakfast yet.


Once the baggy was in my hands I stood there frozen through convulsing gags. Chris had to say "Drop it!" to me to snap me out of grossness. I immediately let go and went inside. I scrubbed my hands like crazy....yes, still gagging. After I could smell good things & stop the gagging - I thought more about that stinking little bag. It was not the brand we use. It had the 2 colors for where it closes...ours are clear! Is this some one's idea of a cruel joke? Because I AM NOT LAUGHING! --But I bet you are!

1 comment:

Jen H said...

I am sure it was your evil neighbor across the street (yep). I heard rumors of this on the internet where they try to use dogs as trafficars of foreign plastic sandwich bags.

Look out!