Friday, April 10, 2009

Kindergarten Milk & Cookies

The girls and I headed to school early today - we were out of the door at 7:30 am! (Which explains my lack of looking fabulous.) We had to be there early today for the Kindergarten "Reading with milk & cookies" event. There were alot of kids and parents there. After choosing a carton of chocolate milk & a fudge round cookie, we headed down the hall to sit and read a little. I read the first book to her as she ate. She is my daughter, of course, so the food was the focus. After she was done, she read about 4 lines & said she needed a break! Then asked for another cookie - maybe she thought it would help her brain power? Who knows? It was a fun little activity and I am glad that we made it a priority to go.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Those chairs look uncomfortable, man! But nevertheless, you guys seemed to have fun!

Jen H said...

You look lovely. ;) Good job putting reading w/ Christianna over sleep. Good job sis!