Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 2 - no school

Today had a nice start. I woke up around 7:00 am to the sound of Minnie hacking - AGAIN! Too bad too - the girls were at a sleepover last night! I figured as much would happen anyway...so I wasn't too disappointed.

The girls returned a little after 9 am. They have been after me to dye the eggs in the fridge. SO WHAT - I boiled them like...Friday & we never got to the coloring! Sue me! Anyway, I figured we might as well get them done...since it is Tuesday. I found a neat tie-dying method online so we gave it a try. It was amazingly easy and fast! We are going to do it again next year - a little earlier of course.





In case you are wanting to know how we did them here is the link:
http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11413

(You know, if you also have hardboiled eggs waiting in your fridge to color - or you could just save it for next year.)



It is now raining and we have nothing really left on our agenda today. Well, unless you count the need to get laundry done. So we are washing bedsheets, clothes, towels and anything else that I can throw into the machine.
I am also taking the opportunity to catch my blog up from the weekend, the girls are watching TV and Minnie is curled up by my feet while I sit at the computer.

We may head up to the Museum of Natural History tomorrow. That should be fun!

1 comment:

Jen H said...

Your eggs turned out pretty cool. Good job!