Friday, May 16, 2008

Another trip to the school...


Victoria has a knack for "needing" things during school hours. On many occassions, I have had to bring something to her in school. This happened a few days ago...she called and asked if I could bring her a dry: shirt, pants, pair of underware & socks. (I assumed that she needed dry shoes as well.) She had been playing during recess and had fallen in a pile of water-you can see the water and mud marks on her!

I have also had to make other trips for dry clothes before! More "falling" or "sliding" into water and snow. Can she not see the puddles or what??? Other trips have been for needed "special medicine." You know what that is? EMERGENC!!! That fizzy drink! She takes it when she is getting stuffy or a sore throat. It is just so funny that she refers to it as special medicine. Got to love her!

1 comment:

Jen H said...

I love the photos. I can almost hear her saying "Mom, are you done yet?" in the second one. I sure miss your girls!!