Monday, May 19, 2008

There is nothing sexier than a man doing the laundry!

Picture 19:

Except - maybe - when he's doing the dishes.




I just wanted to brag a little....since this truly is a rare occasion. Chris has been on top of the laundry all day! I think it is because he was "low" on a few items, but honestly, the reason doesn't matter to me. I will take all the help I can get and I truly appreciate it - like you wouldn't believe! And a little more needs to be said.
I know alot of you heard about my Mother's Day. Well, tonight I finally got that Mother's Day dinner I was looking forward to. Better late than never, I guess! It was a delicious meal of stromboli. I recommend it to anyone, especially those who have no idea what it is! All you native westerners - I am talking to you!!

1 comment:

Jen H said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, stomboli!! All that cheesy and meaty goodness.