Monday, May 26, 2008

Planting Seeds


Picture 27:


Yesterday was Memorial Day. Victoria had off of school. We were hoping to be able to go to the zoo for the morning, but it was pouring rain. We decided to plant herb seeds and repot flowers I received for Mother's Day. The girls chose their pot and then their herb. Christianna planted parsley and Victoria planted chives.




That is one thing I miss, not having my own yard and garden. I love planting flowers and all sorts of things. Seriously, I would love to come and help you with your yard or planting. Just ask me!!! I am hoping to teach the girls all about gardening, especially how we can plant herbs, veggies & fruit to actually use. It would be great if they turned out to love it as much as I do. (They do love to help with my parents garden when we visit, especially when it is time to harvest the veggies in the fall.) They had a great time and it made me want to go get more flowers to pot and have on our patio. --But I held back the urge. Instead, we went to visit Chris & see him as he had his obstacle course for motor school. He did awesome & passed!! Now he has a week of long rides to go! (Please pray for him!) We all want him to make it through.

No comments: