Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Jennie!!!


Today is Jennie's birthday! She has 1 more year until she joins the 30's club. (My mom had major denial issues & was 29 for YEARS so I am hoping that Jennie doesn't have that same problem.) So, I decided to dedicate today's picture to her. Now, being true to my procrastinating self, I mailed out her card & gift today. See? There I am at the post office. (Since I am so savy with the photo software, I was able to take off her address...sorry all you stalkers. She's taken anyway. ) Actually, I need to give myself credit here....normally I get birthday/anniversary etc. items out at least a week late, if at all - so this is an amazing thing!!! WAHOO! So that brings me to the reason I chose this as my theme today. With our families growing and expanding, it is super hard to keep everything together. I must hand it to my little sister, Crystal - she even mails out Easter & St. Patty's Day cards, not to mention the major holidays! (Maybe I can't justify it - but I'll sure try!)


But family is important & I am so grateful that we have such a close relationship. If we don't chat on Yahoo messenger every day - I seriously have withdraw issues. I don't know what to do with myself. So, here's to family, sisters and keeping up with everything - boy do I have stories of the good ol' days...maybe I'll share some of those another time.

1 comment:

Jen H said...

I love it! I seriously laughed out loud! I love you too sis. Instant messanger is seriously the only thing that keeps me sane some days. :)