Sunday, May 4, 2008

'Ode to Relaxation



Sunday: Today's picture represents some "me" time. My spa pass - one of the best gifts I ever received from my husband. Now, I don't know what I would do with out it! Whenever I am feeling like I need a little pick-me-up, I head to the spa to get a manicure, pedicure, or the occassional facial. I haven't had a massage yet, but I hear they are fabulous. I also took some time yesterday to get my mangy hair cut. OK, it didn't look bad, but it was in dire need of a trim. I took off at least 4 inches and believe me, I had no idea how long it had grown! Now it is so much faster to wash & style, especially if I am straightening it. And it feels fabulous! So to all you hard, over worked Mom's & ladies everywhere - take time for yourself. You need to refuel every once in awhile in order to keep helping others the best you can.

4 comments:

Jen H said...

Very cute hair! I can't believe no one noticed today!! Thanks for your comment too (I don't know how I missed that story. It is a good one.)

Jessica Smith said...

Your hair looks great and you look fantabuluose girl. I'd die if I ever received such a great gift from my husband lucky you I've never even been to a spa.

Jessica Smith said...

oh ya and fantabuluose is better than fabulous lol.

Anonymous said...

Spa day...I soooo hear that!