Saturday, May 17, 2008

Date Night

Picture 17:
Today Chris & I enjoyed a night escape. We had a busy day and were able to find a sitter very last minute -Thank You KK!! We actually got a call from a friend who had 2 tickets to a performance, Feelin' Groovy. She couldn't make it & offered them to us. Thank you Kristin!! We had an awesome time. It was mainly music from the 60's..seriously right up my ally. We both enjoyed it - we sang a little, danced a little...
Whenever I go to a performance, it brings out the desire to get into performing arts again...I only just did school plays - but I loved it! With Chris's busy schedule, it is a rare occassion to find time together to go out. We were even able to just talk. Normally the radio is on in the car & I am belting it out...but this time, no radio - just the two of us. I wouldn't trade that for anything.

No comments: