Monday, May 5, 2008

My Bike


This is my bike. It may seem a little mundane, but I am so glad to have it. With the rising gas prices, it is a way for me to take my daughter to school - she rides her own of course. Or run short errands - post office or to the store down the road for a few things. The weather is finally cooperating too..except for the expected strom on Wed. (Luckily they are NOT calling for snow this time.)


I also like to take long rides by myself. It is a time for me to think, without the "Mommy, I need this" - or - "Mommy, can I have_____" Not to mention the great exercise I get. I am getting better at taking harder routes so it is a real workout. We also take family rides (definately falls under the "not a workout" category) which is fabulous family time w/out the TV. I am so glad that the girls love to be outside doing things. They love the sporty, active things we do. Just like me! (Even though my current physique may not support that. I am trying.)

1 comment:

M. M. C. C. said...

you trust your girly to ride her bike in salt lake city? I almost had a heart attack thinking about that, scary!!