Friday, May 2, 2008

Check-Up Time


Well, this afternoon we had Dr. appointments. Christianna had to get her Kindergarten Exam, which included more shots. Victoria went thinking she was good - but they sprang a Chickenpox booster on her so they both were blessed with them...of course I am referring to the awesome band aids. Victoria didn't even really notice getting it...but Christianna sure did - all 4! But after a few tears, she was good as new. They are both proud of their "war wounds" and loved posing for this picture. I was really wishing that I had the camera at the Dr's office. They both had to put on these cute gowns - you know, the ones that your butt hangs out of... They were sitting by each other on the exam table and just goofing off & laughing so hard! I couldn't help but laugh with them. I am thinking everyone in the office could hear them since the Dr. commented on the fun they were having. I bet it was refreshing to hear laughter there. So many little kids, babies...shots...need I say more???
My sister also challenged me to do a picture a day for the month of May....this is the one for me! The challenge is a way to record daily life. "What do you wish your mother and grandmother could have taken pictures of when they were in your time of life? What do you want to remember when you are in their time of life? What makes you smile? What frustrates you? How is your home laid out? How about pictures of your daily routine? This doesn't have to be about making life look glamorous..."

2 comments:

Jen H said...

I love that photo of the girls. Their faces are both so funny and so them.

Jessica Smith said...

Darling girls Nicole. Your challenge sounds awesome I really need to start taking more photos of kids, family and everyday life.TFS