Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Help Whip Cancer



Today I am dedicating my picture of the day to a wonderful cause! The month of May is one of my favorites with Pampered Chef. This is our special Help Whip Cancer month. This is a very special cause for me. My Aunt is a breast cancer survivor. I know many people who have been affected by breast cancer, either themselves, friends, or loved ones and not everyone is a survivor.

Last year my fundraiser alone raised over $150.00 towards research. Over all, Pampered Chef has helped to raise over 5 million! I would like to invite everyone to check out my website and help me raise even more this year! Up to 25% of the sales will go to The American Cancer Society. Plus, for every pink item that is ordered, $1 will go to to The American Cancer Society. (If you go online to order, enter in my name as the host so I know to add it to the fundraiser.) You can also call or email me if you would like to order.

If you are in the Salt Lake area, you can even attend the special fundraiser show I am having. It will be on Tues. May 27th. (You can contact me though my website for more information. There is a link to the right...)

Thank you for reading this post - I know it isn't about my crazy kids...but in a way it is. I hope that when they are older, they don't have to even worry about getting breast cancer. I hope that there is a cure.

No comments: