Monday, May 12, 2008

Boxes, boxes & more boxes!!


I love getting boxes! Some are small & some are larger....but most of them have the most awesome stuff inside!

Since starting my Pampered Chef business, I have received many. I just got an order in that I am using for gifts/bartering for services provided.

This actually contains things for 2 dear friends of mine. In January they took turns taking care of my girls when I attended a Leadership Conference in Cincinatti, OH. I was away for a few days and I knew that I didn't have to worry about them at all. Liz - a special thanks to! The night I returned, I went to pick them up & Victoria had just gotten sick while sleeping in bed...I have just a few words about this: purple grape juice & lots of cookies. Luckily, it didn't get on Christianna, who was sleeping right next to her or wake her up! I am glad to say that it came out of her clothes & stuffed animal.

Back to the boxes. I have received paperwork, replacement parts & FREE PRODUCTS!! The most exciting box I have received was the new cookware set that I earned FREE through a promotion!! WAHOO! I also earn the new products every season. I just love Pampered Chef products and the best way to get them is free. Am I right, or what??

Now that I have put in a huge plug for my business....feel free to check out my website! And prepare yourselves for my blog tomorrow...I just figured out what it will be about!!

1 comment:

Jen H said...

Oh, a shameless plug and intrigue all in one post! I am on the edge of my seat . . .